Explore Our World is a light and lively six-level primary series in American English. It focuses on listening, speaking, and pronunciation activities, supported by fun and fascinating National Geographic content, images, and video, to provide young learners with key language, skills, and knowledge needed to understand their world.
- An emphasis on listening and speaking activities allows instructors to focus on the key skills young learners need to learn English
- The Sounds of English provide pronunciation practice in every unit
- National Geographic video inspires and motivates young learners
- The Professional Development Program helps teachers get the most out of Explore Our World
- Easy-to-use technology reinforces and enhances the content of the Student Book
Each level of Explore Our World includes:
- Language presentation and practice
- Songs and games
- Video activities
- National Geographic Values and Mission pages
- The Sounds of English for pronunciation practice, and much more!
Audio online Explore Our World 2 Workbook Audio CD