Beyond is a 6-level course for teenagers, taking them from A1+ to B2 level of the CEFR. The combination of language skills, life skills and engaging topics prepares students for success in the 21st century classroom and beyond.
By encouraging students to use new language skills in various real-life scenarios, Beyond equips them with an effective set of communication tools. Personalisation allows learners to apply new-found skills to their own experiences, making the learning process more relevant and memorable. Rigorously benchmarked against CEFR and international exams, Beyond also provides a clear and easy-to-use structure to plan and monitor students’ progress.
– Students develop their language skills and boost their confidence to communicate through the speaking tasks, presentations and carefully tailored writing tasks.
– A series of specially-produced videos, including the Moving Picture and Speaking Videos, helps students acquire and retain knowledge in a visually impactful way.
– Life Skills lessons ensure students develop academically, as well as grow into self-aware, considerate and confident individuals.
– Perfect for mixed-ability classes, Beyond enables teachers to enhance the learning process for individual students.
– The complete digital offer helps teachers to deliver heads-up interactive lessons and provides additional resources and practice.